Wednesday 4 November 2015

Jose Mourinho thankful for Chelsea backing: 'I don't know how to thank them. I will give everything for them'

Are you looking for where you can get safe and cheap FIFA16 coins? Vbgamecoins provide 24/7 live person service so we can assure you will get your coins right after ordered- NO WAITING TIME!!! Come and check now guys~




Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho described his side’s Champions League win over Dynamo Kiev as “a big relief”.


The pressure has been mounting on the Portuguese boss after a string of poor results and off-field events have derailed Chelsea’s start to the season.
The Stamford Bridge crowd made their feelings known during the fixture, chanting their manager’s name and he showed his gratitude by acknowledging their gesture, before commenting on BT Sport 2 after the game:
"What they did for me is not normal, or they don't read papers or they don't listen to television and pundits and commentators. 
"Or they have a big heart or they recognise that I am a good professional, I give everything to the club, I brought great moments for the club.
"I don't know how to thank them. The only thing I can say is that until my last day in this club - four years, 10 years, 15 years, it doesn't matter - until my last day I will give everything for them."
With the Blues 15th in the Premier League, the 2-1 result over Kiev was a much-needed victory for Mourinho.
His players could have crumbled under the pressure after the Ukrainian champions grew into the contest and drew level.
But they held firm before Willian’s sublime free-kick won the contest and Mourinho, who thought his players were full value for the victory, said:
"A big relief.
“I think the players deserve, working so much and getting the compensation for that hard work."
The 52-year-old praised the contribution of the Brazilian playmaker after he scored another free-kick to hand his side all three points to put them second in Group G.
Willian has been one of the bright sparks in a dull Chelsea campaign and Mourinho commented: "He's playing very well, not just today - for a long time.
"I think everyone did their job very well. It's difficult for me to forget some fantastic individual performances but I think it's fair to look to Willian with different eyes because of his work-rate and his quality on the ball, and obviously participation in the first goal and a phenomenal second goal."



Vbgamecoins:

24/7 live chat:

No comments:

Post a Comment